Specializing in children's, family, engagements, &
high school senior portraits.

If you're interested in booking a session please
contact:
jen@jenrinaldiphotography.com

Website: http://jenrinaldiphotography.com/

For Portrait Session Pricing Click *HERE*

For Session Dates Available Click *HERE*

Monday, September 10, 2007

Not Much Going On....

Not too much going on in my photographic journey today...had a terrible headache the entire day...

All I've been working on is editing the photo shoot of my friend's children that I mentioned in my post below.

I separated the photos into 2 folders...usable and not-usable...much less confusing this way. Then I stared editing one at a time. Got a decent amount done but I still have a little ways to go until I finish (but I enjoy the process).

I'm so happy with the shoot that I can't complain at all about the editing. I can't wait to finish and send the gallery to my friend to see the finished results of her 2 great kids.

We've discussed doing a fall shoot at a pumpkin patch or an apple orchard and even one of the family. So, we're both looking forward to that coming soon!

No comments:

All images on this website © Jen Rinaldi Photography. All Rights Reserved. Images may not be copied or reproduced without written consent from Jen Rinaldi Photography.