Specializing in children's, family, engagements, &
high school senior portraits.

If you're interested in booking a session please
contact:
jen@jenrinaldiphotography.com

Website: http://jenrinaldiphotography.com/

For Portrait Session Pricing Click *HERE*

For Session Dates Available Click *HERE*

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A Few Special Ones From Today

I stopped by the park after work. With fall here it's getting too dark too soon for me! Had some trouble with the light...but still caught a few nice shots.

A couple favorites were these 2 fishermen at opposite ends of the lake. They just looked like they really enjoyed this time time alone...



(click to view larger)



I was able to see a beautiful sunset. It was hard to catch it how I would have liked with the trees being where they were but I still like the results:

(click to view larger)


I tried something different with this one through the weeping willow branches:



I chased the sunset all the way home trying to see if I could find a large clearing where the sunset was viewable but had no luck.

There's always another day and another sunset though!

No comments:

All images on this website © Jen Rinaldi Photography. All Rights Reserved. Images may not be copied or reproduced without written consent from Jen Rinaldi Photography.