Specializing in children's, family, engagements, &
high school senior portraits.

If you're interested in booking a session please
contact:
jen@jenrinaldiphotography.com

Website: http://jenrinaldiphotography.com/

For Portrait Session Pricing Click *HERE*

For Session Dates Available Click *HERE*

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Practiced Panning & Stop Action Today

With the help of some friends I got an idea of settings I should be using to take stop action and panning shots of my dog Lucas today (September 4, 2007). I asked for help because the shots I took on Monday came out terrible.

The settings I was given really helped and I got some really good results compared to Monday. At the end of the session I had a lot of shots and a tired pup.



(click to view larger)


To see more from this practice session today click here.

A favorite shot from Monday's panning & stop action practice:

(click to view larger)

No comments:

All images on this website © Jen Rinaldi Photography. All Rights Reserved. Images may not be copied or reproduced without written consent from Jen Rinaldi Photography.