Specializing in children's, family, engagements, &
high school senior portraits.

If you're interested in booking a session please
contact:
jen@jenrinaldiphotography.com

Website: http://jenrinaldiphotography.com/

For Portrait Session Pricing Click *HERE*

For Session Dates Available Click *HERE*

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Photo Shoot With Two Little Friends

Today I did a photoshoot of my friend Mary's 2 children. I've known Mary since grammar school and I asked her to let me know when she had some free time to do a photoshoot of her 2 children Bobby & Kaylee.

We started at the lake and then it took them a little time to warm up to posing, etc. but once we switched to a different location at the park things took a turn for the best. I took a few hundred photos and when I looked at home there were a little over 100 quality shots. Since many look very similar I'll go through them and pick the best of each.

The best part of the day was when a rainbow appeared as the sun was setting. Bobby noticed it and I quickly laid in the grass and told them to look up at the rainbow holding hands. It was a great way to end the photoshoot.

Because the sun was setting behind the trees the photo came out really dark but I liked it that way. I lightened my favorite of the rainbow shots a bit and I like that it is a little shadowey in the shot.

I'll be working on the series for a while since there are so many quality shots but I'll share the rainbow shot I edited below.

1 comment:

xBRONCOS said...

wow thts an awesome shot

All images on this website © Jen Rinaldi Photography. All Rights Reserved. Images may not be copied or reproduced without written consent from Jen Rinaldi Photography.