Specializing in children's, family, engagements, &
high school senior portraits.

If you're interested in booking a session please
contact:
jen@jenrinaldiphotography.com

Website: http://jenrinaldiphotography.com/

For Portrait Session Pricing Click *HERE*

For Session Dates Available Click *HERE*

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Portrait Day

I took my mom's portraits today at the local park. We had a great time but the sun was very harsh so a lot of the shots looked good on the LCD until I got home and they had a lot of blown highlights and washed out areas.

I'm going to try to work with them and correct them where I can. The positive about the situation is that my mom had a good time with the shoot so I'm sure she would be up for a re-do anytime.

This is one of my favorites from the day (no editing was done to it at this time):



And this one is edited and I love how it came out...very "mysterious mom." I did some similar to this of my self-portraits down below:



When I got home from taking her portraits I decided to take some self portraits in my backyard.

The sun was SO bright (even at 5pm) that it washed out a lot of my face in the shots.

So I tried to salvage them. I converted a lot of the colored ones to B&W and then I was playing with the levels and decided to go really dark on some of them and ended up with this effect which I like a lot





To view the rest of my self-portraits click HERE.

Couldn't help taking a portrait of *Lucas* :)



More of my "people & portrait" photography can be seen HERE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TIFFANY LOVES THESE PICTURES!!!!!!! SO COOL!!!!!!!

All images on this website © Jen Rinaldi Photography. All Rights Reserved. Images may not be copied or reproduced without written consent from Jen Rinaldi Photography.