Specializing in children's, family, engagements, &
high school senior portraits.

If you're interested in booking a session please
contact:
jen@jenrinaldiphotography.com

Website: http://jenrinaldiphotography.com/

For Portrait Session Pricing Click *HERE*

For Session Dates Available Click *HERE*

Thursday, April 24, 2008

And the Experiments Continue

In continuation of this shoot...I experimented a couple more times with adding texture. You never know until you try things, right?

I like how they look but it's most important for me to see what the customer likes.




One more edit that I haven't shown yet...completely dodged out the background on this one. I'll probably experiment with textures on this photo as well tomorrow night. I need to download some more textures off of flickr to try with it though. I'd like a variety to present to the customer.



Check back for more from this series.

No comments:

All images on this website © Jen Rinaldi Photography. All Rights Reserved. Images may not be copied or reproduced without written consent from Jen Rinaldi Photography.