Specializing in children's, family, engagements, &
high school senior portraits.

If you're interested in booking a session please
contact:
jen@jenrinaldiphotography.com

Website: http://jenrinaldiphotography.com/

For Portrait Session Pricing Click *HERE*

For Session Dates Available Click *HERE*

Friday, August 31, 2007

IR IR IR IR IR IR IR IR IR IR

I had off from work today but the weather was bleak and dreary. The sky was white with no blue or clouds in sight. I was so upset but decided to make the best of it and work on editing photos. I got a number edited but not as many as I would have liked.

I started an Excel spreadsheet to track all of my photo folders so that I have an idea of what is contained in each file folder. I'm 1/4 of the way done but still have a lot of typing to do.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that tomorrow will be beautiful and I can get out there and take some photos of something...somewhere (possibly the horse farm).

I worked on a lot of IR conversitions today which I think came out great. Some favorites conversions from today are below.





To view more of my Faux (fake) IR conversions click HERE.

No comments:

All images on this website © Jen Rinaldi Photography. All Rights Reserved. Images may not be copied or reproduced without written consent from Jen Rinaldi Photography.