Specializing in children's, family, engagements, &
high school senior portraits.

If you're interested in booking a session please
contact:
jen@jenrinaldiphotography.com

Website: http://jenrinaldiphotography.com/

For Portrait Session Pricing Click *HERE*

For Session Dates Available Click *HERE*

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Made a Stop on the Way Home

Half-way home from work (a camera always in my possesion) I decided to stop at a portion of the D&R Canal (Delaware River) that I pass everyday on my way home from work for a few minutes.

I took a few shots of the canal and some reflections of the trees in the still water:



The think what upset me the most with this photo shoot is the sky. To the human eye it was blue with a few clouds dotting the sky here or there but almost every shot I took at every angle had a blown out sky...it's so frustrating....

No one can seem to figure out how to avoid this issue but I guess the positive is that I pass this canal everyday on the way home so I can re-shoot time and time again but it's just terrible when you get blown skies during a one-chance-only opportunity.

Besides snapping some photos of the canal I walked over to the historic Bridge Tenders Station (circa 1830) that sits beside the bridge that runs over the canal. Next to the Bridge Tenders Station is the Bridge Tender's Garden. I got a good photos of about 4-5 varieties of flowers and a few with large Bumble Bees.





To view more of my waterscape photography click HERE.
To view more of my bug & butterfly photography click HERE.
To view more of my flower photography click HERE.

No comments:

All images on this website © Jen Rinaldi Photography. All Rights Reserved. Images may not be copied or reproduced without written consent from Jen Rinaldi Photography.