Specializing in children's, family, engagements, &
high school senior portraits.

If you're interested in booking a session please
contact:
jen@jenrinaldiphotography.com

Website: http://jenrinaldiphotography.com/

For Portrait Session Pricing Click *HERE*

For Session Dates Available Click *HERE*

Sunday, August 12, 2007

B&H and Port Elizabeth

Today my sister and I left early in the morning to head into New York City to our favorite camera superstore B&H Photo on 9th Ave. Best place around - I could spend hours there! I stopped to visit our favorite Nikon rep Gerry to get some advice on Macro lenses and tripods. The lens I was interested in was out of stock so I concentrated on the tripod purchase and a new "small" backpack to lug my gear around on our photo journeys.

On our way home from New York City we stopped somewhere we normally wouldn't....a really industrial area in Elizabeth, NJ. My sister had a customer in that area so she knew of a good place to take a few shots of the Goethals Bridge. Click HERE to learn more on the Goethals Bridge.



After we shot the bridge stopped at a park on the water where we could see the loading area for a huge container barge. I don't normally see things like this so it made for interesting photography and it was what I considered a "great cloud day."



I never thought that tanks like this could be beautiful but maybe it's just that sky that can turn any scene beautiful to me!

Color & BW version below





And I just turned the shot into a FAUX IR (infrared) shot and I LOVE the results!!!



To view more of my photography of bridges click here: http://www.jenweaverphotography.com/gallery/2907807

No comments:

All images on this website © Jen Rinaldi Photography. All Rights Reserved. Images may not be copied or reproduced without written consent from Jen Rinaldi Photography.