Specializing in children's, family, engagements, &
high school senior portraits.

If you're interested in booking a session please
contact:
jen@jenrinaldiphotography.com

Website: http://jenrinaldiphotography.com/

For Portrait Session Pricing Click *HERE*

For Session Dates Available Click *HERE*

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

So behind....

Nothing much to report in the world of Jen Rinaldi Photography....I'm so backed up on my editing of photos that I haven't gotten to June or July (or any I've taken in August).

I've also been working on editing the photo shoot I did of my 2 friends Tiffany & Jen. It was over 500 shots and I don't even think I'm half way through the editing. I can't wait to finish!

We're going to do the 2nd session of the "series" next Thursday (8/16) so I'm sure I'll have another 500 or more shots to edit from that series as well!

I wish there were 3 of me to do all this editing! LOL!!

I would a sneak peek of the Glamour Girls shoot but I don't want to spoil it!

Well...back to editing! Gggrrrrrr!

No comments:

All images on this website © Jen Rinaldi Photography. All Rights Reserved. Images may not be copied or reproduced without written consent from Jen Rinaldi Photography.