Specializing in children's, family, engagements, &
high school senior portraits.

If you're interested in booking a session please
contact:
jen@jenrinaldiphotography.com

Website: http://jenrinaldiphotography.com/

For Portrait Session Pricing Click *HERE*

For Session Dates Available Click *HERE*

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Welcome to my new blog!

My name is Jennifer, I'm from New Jersey, and my passion is photography. I decided to start a blog so that I can showcase some of my favorite works (although all of my work can be seen on my website: http://www.jenweaverphotography.com/ ).


This is me and my camera nicknamed "The Gun" - we go everywhere together:










Today my sister and decided to drive around our area and see what we might find to photograph. We had no were in particular to go so we drove around aimlessly. When we saw something that looked interesting we'd stop the car, get out, take a few shots and move on. It was a beautiful day weather-wise so it was nice to get out of the house.


After I dropped my sister off at her car I headed home. On my way home I noticed a local farm market that sells flower, etc. I pulled over and shot some photos in their field of flowers. This is my favorite shot of the day:





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a perty butterfly! And a great shot!

Anonymous said...

What a GREAT Shot Jen!

All images on this website © Jen Rinaldi Photography. All Rights Reserved. Images may not be copied or reproduced without written consent from Jen Rinaldi Photography.