Specializing in children's, family, engagements, &
high school senior portraits.

If you're interested in booking a session please
contact:
jen@jenrinaldiphotography.com

Website: http://jenrinaldiphotography.com/

For Portrait Session Pricing Click *HERE*

For Session Dates Available Click *HERE*

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Marveling Over the Sky

Last night I was marveling about the moon and today I'm marveling over the sky...I'm drawn to the sky when there are amazing clouds like this.

When I see skies like this I start to grow impatient for the work day to end so that I can get out and capture it.

Yesterday was an awesome sky and today was even better!

(Click photo to see a larger image)


To view more of my skyscape photography click HERE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool shot Jen!

All images on this website © Jen Rinaldi Photography. All Rights Reserved. Images may not be copied or reproduced without written consent from Jen Rinaldi Photography.