Specializing in children's, family, engagements, &
high school senior portraits.

If you're interested in booking a session please
contact:
jen@jenrinaldiphotography.com

Website: http://jenrinaldiphotography.com/

For Portrait Session Pricing Click *HERE*

For Session Dates Available Click *HERE*

Friday, December 28, 2007

PRINCETON II - At the Cathedral on Campus

Firstly I needed to share this because it's so me!



Today I spent another couple hours walking around Princeton University taking multiple exposures of the campus as well as the beautiful church on the campus which became my favorite part of the day for photos.

A few hightlights from today's visit to Princeton University. I stopped in the huge church on campus and got some wonderful HDR shots:



















To view more of my HDR or Tonemapped Photography click here: http://jenweaverphotography.smugmug.com/gallery/3868580/1/238418792

No comments:

All images on this website © Jen Rinaldi Photography. All Rights Reserved. Images may not be copied or reproduced without written consent from Jen Rinaldi Photography.