Specializing in children's, family, engagements, &
high school senior portraits.

If you're interested in booking a session please
contact:
jen@jenrinaldiphotography.com

Website: http://jenrinaldiphotography.com/

For Portrait Session Pricing Click *HERE*

For Session Dates Available Click *HERE*

Friday, October 26, 2007

The Breeders Cup World Championship Horse Races

Today I attended the first day of the Breeders Cup Horse Races at Monmouth Park in Oceanport, NJ.

It was a rainy, cold, dark day so it damperened my spirits about the photo opportunities I was looking forward to having (ever since we bought the tickets months ago).

This was the best I could do from where I was trying to take shelter and keep my camera dry.

(taken from a window from a higher level).


This was the best I could do with the situation I was dealt with in terms of the weather:











Below are some sites from around the track:



We're back at the races, tomorrow, for Day 2.

To view the entire gallery click here: http://jenweaverphotography.smugmug.com/gallery/3719777/1/213382379

No comments:

All images on this website © Jen Rinaldi Photography. All Rights Reserved. Images may not be copied or reproduced without written consent from Jen Rinaldi Photography.