Specializing in children's, family, engagements, &
high school senior portraits.

If you're interested in booking a session please
contact:
jen@jenrinaldiphotography.com

Website: http://jenrinaldiphotography.com/

For Portrait Session Pricing Click *HERE*

For Session Dates Available Click *HERE*

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Just Editing

Editing!!! What else is new? LOL! Editing could be a full time job for me!
I'm working on the portraits I took a couple weekends ago and I think I'm almost halfway done.

2 of my absolute favorite shots from the shoot:





I've been thinking that I might stop at the craft store soon (hopefully this weekend) to try to find some black fabric to experiment with for a backdrop for portraits and also for a backdrop for macro shots.

My hubby said that he'd get me the macro lens that I want for my birthday/Christmas so I'm already looking forward to using it and learning how to take good macros.

I guess I'll have to start learning how to light macro subjects as well....always something new to research but not enough time...but having to wait until December for a new toy will be tough!

No comments:

All images on this website © Jen Rinaldi Photography. All Rights Reserved. Images may not be copied or reproduced without written consent from Jen Rinaldi Photography.