Specializing in children's, family, engagements, &
high school senior portraits.

If you're interested in booking a session please
contact:
jen@jenrinaldiphotography.com

Website: http://jenrinaldiphotography.com/

For Portrait Session Pricing Click *HERE*

For Session Dates Available Click *HERE*

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Left the Camera Home

When I woke up this morning it looked gray, cloudy, foggy and like it was going to rain so I left the camera at home.

By the time I left for the day it looked pretty beautiful outside with very mild warm weather. Too bad I left the camera home....I could have stopped at the park for a while.

Oh well, there's always tomorrow!

Tonight I'll just be editing and editing and editing.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
All images on this website © Jen Rinaldi Photography. All Rights Reserved. Images may not be copied or reproduced without written consent from Jen Rinaldi Photography.