Specializing in children's, family, engagements, &
high school senior portraits.

If you're interested in booking a session please
contact:
jen@jenrinaldiphotography.com

Website: http://jenrinaldiphotography.com/

For Portrait Session Pricing Click *HERE*

For Session Dates Available Click *HERE*

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Lunch Snaps and Shots Along the Way Home

During lunch I stopped a local park near my work that my co-worker suggested to me. The sky was really bad today but I don't think these photos came out bad at all.

They gave me a some "almost fall" shots to work with:

(click to view larger)


(click to view larger)


(click to view larger)


When I was walking back to the car I spotted this window on an apartment building. The thing that caught my eye was the little tiny pumpkin on the windowsill. Something about it just told me to snap a shot:

(click to view larger)


On the way home after work I stopped for a few minutes at this cemetery I pass. I was specifically looking for signs of fall at the cemetery. I particularly like these 2 signs of fall in this peaceful place:

(click to view larger)


(click to view larger)


Close to the cemetery is a church that I love love the steeple on. I noticed there were some fall colors on the surrounding trees so I took some photos of the scene:

(click to view larger)

No comments:

All images on this website © Jen Rinaldi Photography. All Rights Reserved. Images may not be copied or reproduced without written consent from Jen Rinaldi Photography.