Specializing in children's, family, engagements, &
high school senior portraits.

If you're interested in booking a session please
contact:
jen@jenrinaldiphotography.com

Website: http://jenrinaldiphotography.com/

For Portrait Session Pricing Click *HERE*

For Session Dates Available Click *HERE*

Friday, October 5, 2007

Shades of Red, Gold, and Green

I love fall. As much as I don't want winter and snow to come, fall is such a beautiful time of the year. The colors that emerge in fall are gorgeous and are a great subject for photographers.

I've been waiting everyday for the colors to change and today I decided to stop at the park on the way home from work to see what fall colors I could capture.

Things have not changed over to fall colors as much a I would have liked but I was able to capture some beautiful colored leaves as well as some shots by the lake.

Here are a few favorites from today's stop at the park:









A beautiful lake reflection:



No comments:

All images on this website © Jen Rinaldi Photography. All Rights Reserved. Images may not be copied or reproduced without written consent from Jen Rinaldi Photography.