Specializing in children's, family, engagements, &
high school senior portraits.

If you're interested in booking a session please
contact:
jen@jenrinaldiphotography.com

Website: http://jenrinaldiphotography.com/

For Portrait Session Pricing Click *HERE*

For Session Dates Available Click *HERE*

Monday, October 29, 2007

Fall Colors on the Canal

I passed by a new section of the canal I found when I tried an alternate way home and I found some great fall colors in shades of oranges and yellows. The weather was pretty bad last week when I found it or I didn't remember my camera so today when I left for work I made sure I had the camera with me.

Then I purposely prepared to leave right on time today to make sure I made it to that area of the canal (which is at the end of my drive) so that I'd have enough time before the sunset.

Well I rushed there (left 5 mins later than I wanted to) and by the time I got there it was pretty dark and the sun was setting. The tall trees blocked the little sun that was left but I tired my best to get salvagable images out of what I saw.

Now that it's getting darker and darker each day I won't have these lovely after work photography times like I've enjoyed from April through the present. So, I wanted to squeeze every last moment in that I could getting these fall colors.

No, it's not upside down...it's the reflection in the canal:















I guess when it gets too dark to take photos after work it will force me to get more of my editing done (which is a positive thing) or it will force me to try indoor photography with things like macros, etc. For my birthday/Christmas I have my sights set on a new macro lens Nikon Telephoto AF Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G ED-IF AF-S VR (Vibration Reduction) Autofocus Lens:

No comments:

All images on this website © Jen Rinaldi Photography. All Rights Reserved. Images may not be copied or reproduced without written consent from Jen Rinaldi Photography.