Specializing in children's, family, engagements, &
high school senior portraits.

If you're interested in booking a session please
contact:
jen@jenrinaldiphotography.com

Website: http://jenrinaldiphotography.com/

For Portrait Session Pricing Click *HERE*

For Session Dates Available Click *HERE*

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Fall Portraits and More!

Today (well at this time of the day it was yesterday) I visited my co-worker to taker he two daughters and her niece and nephew's portraits. They'll be used for Christmas gifts for their grandmother.

My co-worker stopped at a local farm store and picked a bale of hay and a mum and a couple pumpkins and I'm so glad she thought of it because it was a wonderful backdrop to use for the kids to pose. The props really made the portrait shots although the sun gave me a hard time (again!) but not as bad as in the past.

This was my first paying job so I was very excited. The kids were adorable and the weather could not have been better than it was today!



After the photoshoot I took advantage of the beautiful area near where my friend lived. The leaves are finally changing over bringing out the beauty of fall:











And I had to capture the roadside stop for some of today's photos:



When I wake up in the morning we're going to the new Devils Stadium. It's a fun day for the fans and I'm hoping I'm able to get some interesting photos (possibly of some of the players who will be in attendance!) I'll keep you all posted!

No comments:

All images on this website © Jen Rinaldi Photography. All Rights Reserved. Images may not be copied or reproduced without written consent from Jen Rinaldi Photography.