Specializing in children's, family, engagements, &
high school senior portraits.

If you're interested in booking a session please
contact:
jen@jenrinaldiphotography.com

Website: http://jenrinaldiphotography.com/

For Portrait Session Pricing Click *HERE*

For Session Dates Available Click *HERE*

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Most Magical Time of the Day!

Today I was asked to shoot some photos of my company's VP, a Senior Director at a competitor company, the Mayor of the town I work in as well as the Township Administrator.

The Women's Leadership Group at my company is holding a 5K run/walk to raise money for a new ambulance for the township where our office resides and these company leaders will be participating in the run/walk.

This photo will be in the local newspaper soon (I'm not sure of the exact date of publication). Once it's published I will scan a copy and post it here in my blog.

This is one I liked most from the shoot today:



While driving home this was the scene over my favorite stretch of farm land to catch great clouds or a sunset. The warm orange glow feels so "fall" to me!

(click to view larger)


Another beauty from today (click to view larger):



A little "fall reflection"

(click to view larger)


I have more to add so check this post tomomorrow...I'm just so tired I can't add the rest from today! :)

Here the ones I promised I would add that are favs from the day:

(click to view larger)


(click to view larger)


(click to view larger)


(click to view larger)


Overall this was a top day for me for some beautiful sunset shots. I will be sure to stop here at this time of the day again!

No comments:

All images on this website © Jen Rinaldi Photography. All Rights Reserved. Images may not be copied or reproduced without written consent from Jen Rinaldi Photography.