Specializing in children's, family, engagements, &
high school senior portraits.

If you're interested in booking a session please
contact:
jen@jenrinaldiphotography.com

Website: http://jenrinaldiphotography.com/

For Portrait Session Pricing Click *HERE*

For Session Dates Available Click *HERE*

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I Just Love This Look!

I love this action...especially with blue-eyed subjects!

I guess I go through phases where I love the look of a certain type of Photoshop action...then I find a new one and I end up loving that next one more...it's a never ending cycle. LOL!

So my newest love for an effect is this one:





No comments:

All images on this website © Jen Rinaldi Photography. All Rights Reserved. Images may not be copied or reproduced without written consent from Jen Rinaldi Photography.