Specializing in children's, family, engagements, &
high school senior portraits.

If you're interested in booking a session please
contact:
jen@jenrinaldiphotography.com

Website: http://jenrinaldiphotography.com/

For Portrait Session Pricing Click *HERE*

For Session Dates Available Click *HERE*

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Busy Editing

I've spent the evening editing...still have a lot more to go on this portrait photoshoot and it hasn't been going as quickly as I want. There are too many distractions at the PC. I get lost reading and researching things I want to try and then I realized after 2 hours I've hardly edited any of what I wanted.

A couple favorites from tonight's editing (Click each photo to view larger):





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know how it goes, Jen. I spend too much time reading and researching as well. Time just flies when I'm involved with photography in some way, shape, or fashion!

I really like the way you "framed the subject" with the playground equipment in the second image.

Sue

All images on this website © Jen Rinaldi Photography. All Rights Reserved. Images may not be copied or reproduced without written consent from Jen Rinaldi Photography.