Specializing in children's, family, engagements, &
high school senior portraits.

If you're interested in booking a session please
contact:
jen@jenrinaldiphotography.com

Website: http://jenrinaldiphotography.com/

For Portrait Session Pricing Click *HERE*

For Session Dates Available Click *HERE*

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Playing With Actions & Conversions

Rainy day here and we have some errands to run today so I decided to just edit for the morning until we are out and about.

I'm editing the photoshoot I didn't for my friend's sister's children. I came upon this photo which I loved although it's no traditional (not a smiling shot). I remembered the moment that I took it. He was sitting in the grass telling us a story and he was on a very serious part and I snapped this shot to show his expression. Kids can be so expressive which I love.

I thought it would be a good shot to play with some actions in photoshop that I felt gave it more a "different" look and feel since it's a non traditional portrait shot.

I like the results :)

(click each to view larger)

Original color with teaking and cropping


Lomo Editorial


Urban Acid


B&W Conversion

No comments:

All images on this website © Jen Rinaldi Photography. All Rights Reserved. Images may not be copied or reproduced without written consent from Jen Rinaldi Photography.