Specializing in children's, family, engagements, &
high school senior portraits.

If you're interested in booking a session please
contact:
jen@jenrinaldiphotography.com

Website: http://jenrinaldiphotography.com/

For Portrait Session Pricing Click *HERE*

For Session Dates Available Click *HERE*

Friday, November 2, 2007

Another AWESOME sunset...and my last "after work photo hunt" until spring

Today was my last chance to take some photos after work with the time change on Sunday. I didn't have much time for daylight when I was at the park so I took some shots of the fall colors reflecting in the lake and some fall leaves:









Then at the park I managed to capture some of the sunset:



After the park I decided I would head home...but...before that I ended up making more stops along the way (I just couldn't help myself when I saw the way the sky looked today because of the sunset over the canal...oh my...)











When the sun finally set I snapped this one before driving the rest of the way to my house. It's the barn that I love ...although it's hard to tell what it is..I like it though..it's really DARK!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aren't you glad you have such wonderful, colorful images to revisit after the time changes, spoiling your after work photo fun! However, knowing you, I suspect you will find new photo opportunities to "make your day." Sue

All images on this website © Jen Rinaldi Photography. All Rights Reserved. Images may not be copied or reproduced without written consent from Jen Rinaldi Photography.