Specializing in children's, family, engagements, &
high school senior portraits.

If you're interested in booking a session please
contact:
jen@jenrinaldiphotography.com

Website: http://jenrinaldiphotography.com/

For Portrait Session Pricing Click *HERE*

For Session Dates Available Click *HERE*

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Not So Much to Chat About

Well...I've been so busy editing a portrait shoot I did every night until I get it done that I haven't had much else going on.

I really want to edit other photo excursions that I have been on recently and as far back as June but there just isn't enough time in my life!

So, I'm going to work work work on this portrait shoot, get it done, and then start working on some recent shoots that I've been dying to get a look at and dig into editing. I want to still be able to show fall while it's still close to fall!

At this rate I'll be showing summer and fall shots next spring and summer!! LOL!

No comments:

All images on this website © Jen Rinaldi Photography. All Rights Reserved. Images may not be copied or reproduced without written consent from Jen Rinaldi Photography.