Specializing in children's, family, engagements, &
high school senior portraits.

If you're interested in booking a session please
contact:
jen@jenrinaldiphotography.com

Website: http://jenrinaldiphotography.com/

For Portrait Session Pricing Click *HERE*

For Session Dates Available Click *HERE*

Saturday, March 29, 2008

All I Had Time For Tonight

This is all I had time to edit tonight from the "Psychiatric Sunday" series...it's 3:40 am and I need to get to sleep.

My mom is coming over tomorrow and she promised to let me do some portraits of her. I'm looking forward to that.

Here a few of Jen & Brittany:

Oh Snap! and Warm It Up Chris actions applied to this one:



In Dark B&W by Itty Bitty Actions


How could you NOT love this one? This place was perfect for this shoot!

Lights on Action applied and then Dark B&W by Itty Bitty Actions applied:



With Texture over the one above:

No comments:

All images on this website © Jen Rinaldi Photography. All Rights Reserved. Images may not be copied or reproduced without written consent from Jen Rinaldi Photography.