Specializing in children's, family, engagements, &
high school senior portraits.

If you're interested in booking a session please
contact:
jen@jenrinaldiphotography.com

Website: http://jenrinaldiphotography.com/

For Portrait Session Pricing Click *HERE*

For Session Dates Available Click *HERE*

Friday, March 21, 2008

Psychiatric Sunday VI Dark and Edgy

As I move through editing the series I'm figuring out more and more as to what I think the best processing techniques work best with this setting and these photos.

The hardest part of editing is that I feeli like I have to do multiple techniques to figure out what I like most and then I end up spending so much time editing a series.

So, that's what I'm really trying to focus on....looking at a photo and being able to say to myself that I know what the perfect post processing will be just by looking at it. I know this is possible but I just haven't gotten to that point yet.

Don't get me wrong, I like giving the subjects the variety...especially for a shoot like this that has so many opportunities for variety but it really makes post processing take a while.

I hope when I start doing formal portraits I develop some key styles that I love and stick with them so that I can quickly decide how I want to process them.

Here are the latest from the Psychiatric Sundays photo series from 3/9/08. I love how so many of the ones below came out!!

To view the entire series click HERE.



















Check out those eyes!





2 comments:

♥Jennifer Ann♥ said...

will i ever be able to stop my nostrils from flaring??? hahha. no but these are all great shots. i love them.

Anonymous said...

These are very good! You really are doing such an amazing job! Jen looks awesome in these. The 16 yr old should be proud of her shots as well.

All images on this website © Jen Rinaldi Photography. All Rights Reserved. Images may not be copied or reproduced without written consent from Jen Rinaldi Photography.