Specializing in children's, family, engagements, &
high school senior portraits.

If you're interested in booking a session please
contact:
jen@jenrinaldiphotography.com

Website: http://jenrinaldiphotography.com/

For Portrait Session Pricing Click *HERE*

For Session Dates Available Click *HERE*

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Me, Myself, and I

That's all I have...me, myself, and I...Unless I find some more "photo subjects."

If you weren't sick of me yet - you will be now. LOL!

I took this photo recently after I was outside in the snow (hence the winter hat). Natural light was coming through the window so as usual I figured - "why not?"

For the following photo I ran a number of the "Totally Rad" Photoshop Actions on them.









Same as the photo above but I cropped it:



This one is not one of the "Totally Rad" Actions - It's called "Rob's Bleaching Action" found HERE.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I really like that bleaching action in the last pic. Great natural light.

Anonymous said...

your eyes look amazing in these

All images on this website © Jen Rinaldi Photography. All Rights Reserved. Images may not be copied or reproduced without written consent from Jen Rinaldi Photography.