Specializing in children's, family, engagements, &
high school senior portraits.

If you're interested in booking a session please
contact:
jen@jenrinaldiphotography.com

Website: http://jenrinaldiphotography.com/

For Portrait Session Pricing Click *HERE*

For Session Dates Available Click *HERE*

Friday, May 2, 2008

A Few New Edits

I played with a few textures on these photos from the "B. Family" shoot. I love the first one most compared to the 2nd one. I'm not so sure about the 3rd one but I always think it's worth trying things out to see if you like them in the end.

To see all of the B. Family photos posted so far HERE.







Isn't this the sweetest photo?? I just love it!





1 comment:

Heather said...

Okay...I'm curious how it is you have a blog posted for May 4th when it's May 2nd now? You are very good girl!

On to the photos...I like the 2nd to last one a lot...cute pose and background.

All images on this website © Jen Rinaldi Photography. All Rights Reserved. Images may not be copied or reproduced without written consent from Jen Rinaldi Photography.