Specializing in children's, family, engagements, &
high school senior portraits.

If you're interested in booking a session please
contact:
jen@jenrinaldiphotography.com

Website: http://jenrinaldiphotography.com/

For Portrait Session Pricing Click *HERE*

For Session Dates Available Click *HERE*

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Beautiful Headshots For My Beautiful Friend

My friend Tiffany needed headshots so we did a session tonight.

She works at WHISPER SALON in Manalapan, NJ and they might be placing an advertisement in local advertisement magazine. The exciting part is that my photo of Tiffany will be featured in the ad if the do so. :)

We took about 125 serious shots and about 55 fun shots. Below are the final 3 shots that Tiffany asked me to edit so that she can decide between them for the ad. I also threw in a fun shot that I tonemapped to make it look kinda funky!

These were taken in my makeshift studio (for today that was my living room!) with a black muslin backdrop, with my D80 and the 18-200VR lens with the SB800 flash pointed straight at her (no bounce).

I had 2 room lights (with 60 watt flourescent bulbs in them) on in the room and I had a clamp light with a 60 watt flourescent bulb shining on her from the right side of the photo. I also attached my silver reflector to my tripod using a big hair clip (I really need to get some big clamps from Home Depot) to position the reflector diagonally out from her right.







Tonemapped from a single RAW file just for fun taken with the Nikon 105mm VR macro lens



Original Shot of the above:



If you live in the Manalapan and you need your hair done - make an appointment at Whisper Salon and ask for Tiffany! Their number is 732-677-1000 and they are at 55 U S Hwy No 9 Manalapan, NJ in the Target and Home Goods shopping center. See the Google Map below for more information on where to find Whisper Salon:


View Larger Map

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lg said...

love that last shot with the scissor!!!

All images on this website © Jen Rinaldi Photography. All Rights Reserved. Images may not be copied or reproduced without written consent from Jen Rinaldi Photography.