Specializing in children's, family, engagements, &
high school senior portraits.

If you're interested in booking a session please
contact:
jen@jenrinaldiphotography.com

Website: http://jenrinaldiphotography.com/

For Portrait Session Pricing Click *HERE*

For Session Dates Available Click *HERE*

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Tiffany!

Took me all day but I finally finished...Here is a variety of my favorites from the series with various post processing techniques. I know some of them are not for everyone but I like to mix it up.

I normally do about 3 different edits to each of my favorite shots...here are the ones that stood out to me and are my favorites of the photo shoo:

















She's a hairstylist so we had some fun with the scissors:



I shared one similar in a pervious post but this one doesn't have the shadows the other one did so I love how this came out:



If you're interested...the entire gallery from this shoot can be seen here: http://jenweaverphotography.smugmug.com/gallery/4228409/1/247301397

No comments:

All images on this website © Jen Rinaldi Photography. All Rights Reserved. Images may not be copied or reproduced without written consent from Jen Rinaldi Photography.