Specializing in children's, family, engagements, &
high school senior portraits.

If you're interested in booking a session please
contact:
jen@jenrinaldiphotography.com

Website: http://jenrinaldiphotography.com/

For Portrait Session Pricing Click *HERE*

For Session Dates Available Click *HERE*

Sunday, January 20, 2008

A squirrel, a Bench, Some Land & Waterscapes, a Cemetery, and 4th of July Fireworks!

I'm getting there! I'm really trying to catch up as fast as I can and I don't have much more to for the weekend shoots I've done with my sister but after I'm finished with those I still have a huge number of flower shots to go through, edit, add to my website and then catalog the type of flower...that's going to take me a bit...

There are all from May through July 4th of 2007.

A couple shots of a furry fella:





And a bench that I am fond of - that I applied an action to - to give it a desaturated look (and then I burned and dodged it):





And a lovely landscape scene:



And a couple waterscapes:





And a few cemetery scenes:







And lastly a composite of fire work photos from July 4th, 2007:


No comments:

All images on this website © Jen Rinaldi Photography. All Rights Reserved. Images may not be copied or reproduced without written consent from Jen Rinaldi Photography.