Specializing in children's, family, engagements, &
high school senior portraits.

If you're interested in booking a session please
contact:
jen@jenrinaldiphotography.com

Website: http://jenrinaldiphotography.com/

For Portrait Session Pricing Click *HERE*

For Session Dates Available Click *HERE*

Thursday, January 31, 2008

He Had His Own Photoshoot And Boy Do I Love Him!

You'll have to bare with me on this post...mainly because there are a lot of photos! There are a lot because they contain my 2 favorite living beings on this planet....My Tom (hubby) & My Lucas (my Lab).

After I was done with my self portraits the other night I invited my buddy Lucas to join in a few shots with me...check us out!:











And by this point it's like he's saying "enough, enough already!"



Then Tom joined in the fun with Lucas:



Converted to B&W:



And then we dangled his favorite rubbery purple toy over his head to get him to take these! And I love them!





















No comments:

All images on this website © Jen Rinaldi Photography. All Rights Reserved. Images may not be copied or reproduced without written consent from Jen Rinaldi Photography.