Specializing in children's, family, engagements, &
high school senior portraits.

If you're interested in booking a session please
contact:
jen@jenrinaldiphotography.com

Website: http://jenrinaldiphotography.com/

For Portrait Session Pricing Click *HERE*

For Session Dates Available Click *HERE*

Thursday, January 3, 2008

There's More To Life Than Work



Courtesy of What The Duck.

Now isn't that comic the truth! For me work definitely pays the bills but photography is my happiness. If I didn't love it I wouln't come home everyday and sit at my PC for hours editing photos and working on my website.

I do it with the hopes of improving everyday and one day making it more for myself!

I guess you can say besides my family...it's what gets me up in the morning.

No comments:

All images on this website © Jen Rinaldi Photography. All Rights Reserved. Images may not be copied or reproduced without written consent from Jen Rinaldi Photography.