Specializing in children's, family, engagements, &
high school senior portraits.

If you're interested in booking a session please
contact:
jen@jenrinaldiphotography.com

Website: http://jenrinaldiphotography.com/

For Portrait Session Pricing Click *HERE*

For Session Dates Available Click *HERE*

Sunday, January 27, 2008

EJ's Baptism Day

My 150th post! WOW - time really flies when you're having fun!

I really love writing this blog!

Today, I attended my childhood friend's baby's baptism. I promised her that I would capture the day for her. We've been friends since 2nd grade so being able to capture a day like this for her is really special for me.

Here are the photos from the church taken with the 18-200VR and the SB800 flash.











The whole family:



At the after party:

You've seen these 2 little cuties before in prior photo shoots...







The deserts! Must capture the ice cream cake!



Grandma and EJ...isn't he the cutest??



And I got to jump into a photo! Gotta make sure the "photog" gets in at least one or two shots!

No comments:

All images on this website © Jen Rinaldi Photography. All Rights Reserved. Images may not be copied or reproduced without written consent from Jen Rinaldi Photography.