Specializing in children's, family, engagements, &
high school senior portraits.

If you're interested in booking a session please
contact:
jen@jenrinaldiphotography.com

Website: http://jenrinaldiphotography.com/

For Portrait Session Pricing Click *HERE*

For Session Dates Available Click *HERE*

Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Completed Colonnade Series

In continuation of this prior blogpost I wrote this past week...I finished the Colonnade photos I took in Princeton, NJ this past Monday.

This placard talks about the history:



I chose 10 photos for the series and did them in HDR. Each is made up of 3 exposures.

















1 comment:

♥Jennifer Ann♥ said...

These amaze me , I love to go there...these shots were taken on an excellent day with an excellent camera!! KUDOS!

All images on this website © Jen Rinaldi Photography. All Rights Reserved. Images may not be copied or reproduced without written consent from Jen Rinaldi Photography.