Specializing in children's, family, engagements, &
high school senior portraits.

If you're interested in booking a session please
contact:
jen@jenrinaldiphotography.com

Website: http://jenrinaldiphotography.com/

For Portrait Session Pricing Click *HERE*

For Session Dates Available Click *HERE*

Sunday, February 24, 2008

More With Lee

Finally got back to editing the photoshoot of my pal Lee. I know...you're saying "there's more?" and the answer is yes. Quite a few more to go through and edit.

Lee was a patient subject and even though the time flew by I took a lot of shots. The reason why it's also taking so long is because these photos (in my opinion) are filled with a lot of emotion and I feel the need to try multiple post processing effects until I find the right one for the photograph.











One of my FAVORITE EDITS today! I love how I made Lee's eye look!!





















Since Lee is a writer we decided to do some shots with his trusty blue notebook.



Lee also wanted a shot showing the area where her lives so we took this shot with is pup Elliot Igby.

1 comment:

♥Jennifer Ann♥ said...

I LOVE all the pictures of Lee. Especially the ones with the dog. and the black and whites. Totally dug the notepad in the pocket!!

All images on this website © Jen Rinaldi Photography. All Rights Reserved. Images may not be copied or reproduced without written consent from Jen Rinaldi Photography.