Specializing in children's, family, engagements, &
high school senior portraits.

If you're interested in booking a session please
contact:
jen@jenrinaldiphotography.com

Website: http://jenrinaldiphotography.com/

For Portrait Session Pricing Click *HERE*

For Session Dates Available Click *HERE*

Monday, February 18, 2008

We Get by With a Little Help From Our Friends: 6 Tips to Building your Photography Network

I read this article this morning from the http://digital-photography-school.com/blog/ blog that I get an RSS feed from:

We Get by With a Little Help From Our Friends: 6 Tips to Building your Photography Network

By Natalie Norton from www.natalienortonphoto.com.

I enjoyed the article because lately I've been thinking about doing the same thing she discussed. Not only do we need to practice & practice our photography skills we need to research what others are doing so we can learn from them.

That involves asking questions from time to time and Natalie discussed the best approach for reaching out to other photographers from her own personal experience.

The article is certainly worth the read if you are just starting out and would like learn how to reach out to other photographers for help.

Natalie also recommend: http://www.theimageisfound.com/ I took a look at their website and WOW - very impressive! Love their work a lot!

Some other useful articles I found on this site were (Julie, I think you'll like these 3 articles):

Introduction to Shutter Speed in Digital Photography

Introduction to Aperture in Digital Photography

ISO Settings in Digital Photography




By the way...did I mention how wonder RSS feeds are? I never knew what they were until this year but the best way I can describe it is like having the newspaper delivered right to your kitchen table....you don't even have to go outside in the cold to get it... You subscribe to the RSS feed and the latest articles, content are delivered right to your feed reader. I chose for my feed reader to be my Microsoft Outlook. When I open Outlook every day I can see the latest feeds from the sites I subscribe to right in my left hand folders.

1 comment:

Natalie. said...

How random that I actually stumbled across this of all things! Thank you for the shout out! Best of luck to you on your photographic journey!!

xoxo and Happy Shooting!

Natalie

All images on this website © Jen Rinaldi Photography. All Rights Reserved. Images may not be copied or reproduced without written consent from Jen Rinaldi Photography.