Specializing in children's, family, engagements, &
high school senior portraits.

If you're interested in booking a session please
contact:
jen@jenrinaldiphotography.com

Website: http://jenrinaldiphotography.com/

For Portrait Session Pricing Click *HERE*

For Session Dates Available Click *HERE*

Friday, February 1, 2008

And The Deep Thoughts Series Continues

In between other sessions I've been working on the "Deep Thoughts Series" also seen here and here and here!








Interesting idea...have your model lie down and take them from this angle:



Classic T-Shirt! PLEASE REMAIN CALM it's no use both of us being hysterical at the same time.



I broke out the Nikon 105mm lens for these...

Lee is a writer so we decided to incorporate some his "tools" into the photoshoot. Once being his "little blue book." He carries this blue book with him and when he has ideas he jots them down in the book.

I like this shot because he didn't realize I was about to take it. He was telling me something and I like that natural moment captured with pen in hand:



Then I decided that since hands can tell a story that I'd focus on them along with the incorporation of the blue book:



I did a harsh gritty look on these 2 shots...I like how they came out...





...these are the originals:








This lens is great! It focused right in on the pen tip here:



More dramatic shots of the hands of a writer...



2 comments:

lg said...

wow! worth the wait. love them all.

lg said...

wow! worth the wait. love them all.

All images on this website © Jen Rinaldi Photography. All Rights Reserved. Images may not be copied or reproduced without written consent from Jen Rinaldi Photography.