Specializing in children's, family, engagements, &
high school senior portraits.

If you're interested in booking a session please
contact:
jen@jenrinaldiphotography.com

Website: http://jenrinaldiphotography.com/

For Portrait Session Pricing Click *HERE*

For Session Dates Available Click *HERE*

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Lunar Eclipse Tonight

I photographed some of the Lunar Eclipse tonight and I was not as succesful as I thought I would be... It was FREEZING out and it was VERY hard to get the moon in focus because it was moving too darn fast for the slow shutter speeds. It was hard to do anything when the wind chill made it feel like 19 degrees and I couldn't feel my fingers!

I managed to get a few cool photos but nothing showing all of the phases of the moon as I've seen from others (particularly my friend Colin in Australia in August shown on his BLOG HERE).

Here are some photos of the basic photos I took tonight of the eclipse:









A long exposure of the eclipse:



FOR REFERENCE:

Website that discusses "How to capture the Lunar eclipse"


Other night shots of mine can be seen in this gallery: http://jenweaverphotography.smugmug.com/gallery/2753068_7vAKB/1/257041611_kB2QJ

No comments:

All images on this website © Jen Rinaldi Photography. All Rights Reserved. Images may not be copied or reproduced without written consent from Jen Rinaldi Photography.