Specializing in children's, family, engagements, &
high school senior portraits.

If you're interested in booking a session please
contact:
jen@jenrinaldiphotography.com

Website: http://jenrinaldiphotography.com/

For Portrait Session Pricing Click *HERE*

For Session Dates Available Click *HERE*

Friday, February 22, 2008

YAY for snow!

For some reason I'm really excited that it's snowing. Don't ask me why...I just am!

Nothing special photographically - I took these out my back door through the window so the quality isn't perfect but I wanted to capture the snow.

I may get out later and take a ride and capture some photos of the snowy day...let's see if I can actually bring myself to get all bundled up and go out in the cold!!















And some of Lucas playing in the snow! Happy joy for him!!

















And time to dry off! :)



After Lucas had fun in the snow I went outside on my own with my new Nikon 105mm AF-S VR f/2.8G IF-ED lens and shot the following shots.

Each of them are obviously water droplets but what I was so enthralled with today were the reflections in the water droplets.

I had very hard time hand holding the macros while trying to auto-focus. I was insistent on trying anyway because I didn't want to lug the tripod outside in the snow with the rainy mist that was falling and the overall slushy conditions. So, I did the best I could with the photo taken conditions.

Branches reflected:



Tree branches reflected:



The houses across the street and branches reflected:



Two windows on the front of my house reflected:



I took so many more but the focus wasn't there were I wanted.

To view my macro gallery click here: http://jenweaverphotography.smugmug.com/gallery/2753011_Fmygy/1/257568739_zcMjm

No comments:

All images on this website © Jen Rinaldi Photography. All Rights Reserved. Images may not be copied or reproduced without written consent from Jen Rinaldi Photography.